We are a compliance entity that provides assistance to Financial Obliged Subjects and Non-Financial Obliged Subjects and Professional Activities subject to supervision on matters of Prevention of Money Laundering, Financing of Terrorism, and Financing of the Proliferation of Weapons of Massive Destruction. With our services, you will be able to comply with regulators and with the Financial Analysis Unit (FAU), thus avoiding penalties, fines and/or the cancellation of authorizations or licenses.
- Assistance in client identification processes and understanding of the business or transactional nature for all non-financial obliged subjects.
- Technical assistance in assessing the design, development and methodology in the implementation for the Prevention of Money Laundering.
- Support for the client in identifying, classifying, mitigating and measuring the risk of money laundering according to the complexity of the client’s business.
- Review and support in preparing Prevention of Money Laundering Manuals.
- Training in Prevention of Money Laundering Matters, as may be required by regulations.
- Search and gathering of information on Due Diligence in specialized websites.
NON-FINANCIAL OBLIGED SUBJECTS
- Real Estate and Construction Sector
- Free Zones and Foreign Trade
- Casinos and Gambling
- Professional activities (Attorneys, Authorized Public Notaries)
- Car Sales
- Pawn shops
- Transport of Valuables
- Mail and Telegraph Services
- Purchase of precious metals and precious stones